Team Mental Health Services Welcomes You
Good mental health and an enjoyable life are important for all of us. Stress, depression and severe mental illness can happen to anyone. Team Mental Health Services is proud to have an array of mental health services, in a variety of settings. Regardless of your education, financial history, or education: Team Mental Health Services is here to help you cope. Individualized treatment plans are available for both long and short-term mental health problems.
There is no health
without mental health
US Surgeon General
Search Team Mental Health
Volunteer – Make A Difference In
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community and reach out to people in need. Volunteers connect people to hope and offer a chance to build a stronger community. It begins with a single act of kindness, but often leads to a lifetime of enrichment.
At Team Mental Health Services, we value our volunteers and appreciate their dedication and hard work!
How To Become A Volunteer
- Complete our volunteer application form. Please note a background check may be required.
- All volunteers must meet specific health requirements, which include completion of a TB test and a physical by a TMHS nurse.
- Please schedule an appointment for an interview by calling our Human Resources Department at 313.274.3700.
- Provide employment or personal references.
- Attend a mandatory orientation for new volunteers.
Your volunteer experience will begin as soon as this process is completed. Find out how you can make a difference today!
Certain volunteer assignments may require special qualifications, such as specialized training, licensure or additional background checks. Refer to particular volunteer job descriptions for more information on specific qualifications.
Regular Service Volunteer
Any person or group engaged in specific voluntary service activities on an ongoing or continuous basis.
Occasional Service Volunteer
Any person or group providing a one-time or occasional voluntary service.
Any person or group providing funds and/or materials.
We have many volunteer opportunities available at TMHS. It’s impossible to list them all, but here are several possible assignments:
- Skill Building Department assistant
- Party or special event planning
- Providing transportation assistance to consumers
Our latest openings are posted on the side bar at the right. Volunteering is a great way to get involved, give back to your community and reach out to people in need. Volunteer with Team Mental Health Services today!
© 2012 Team Mental Health Services. All Rights Reserved.
Team Mental Health Services is an provider
Team Mental Health Services
921 Howard Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
- A sincere interest in providing service to the mentally ill
- A willingness to accept the regulations and standards of TMHS
- A sense of responsibility and dependability
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Personality traits such as tact, patience, tolerance, understanding and congeniality
- A respect for confidentiality
Student Volunteer, Intern & Extern Program
Team Mental Health Services is recruiting to fill various intern/extern positions at our Corporate Office, Eastern Market Clinic and Southgate Clinic. We have many opportunities in our departments related to a variety of fields of study. Our latest openings are posted on the sidebar at the right.
Please contact Clara Sherman, Volunteer Coordinator for more information about our program or if you have any questions. You may also email her at email@example.com or contact her direct at 313.274.3700 or 313.614.8431.
We look forward to working with you!
Someone Else’s Life And Your Own
Consumer Volunteer Openings
Please contact our Human Resources Department at 313.274.3700
Students should direct inquiries to Sue Tarzwell, Volunteer Coordinator at:
Student Volunteer, Intern & Extern Openings
- Grounds Beautification Crew
- Clinical Support Services
- Administrative Support Services