Team Mental Health Services Welcomes You
Good mental health and an enjoyable life are important for all of us. Stress, depression and severe mental illness can happen to anyone. Team Mental Health Services is proud to have an array of mental health services, in a variety of settings. Regardless of your education, financial history, or education: Team Mental Health Services is here to help you cope. Individualized treatment plans are available for both long and short-term mental health problems.
There is no health
without mental health
US Surgeon General
Search Team Mental Health
Team Mental Health Locations
Our Team Mental Health Services locations utilize state-of-the-art documentation systems that allow our clinicians, staff and field staff to provide efficient and effective services to our consumers. These in-house systems include:
Electronic Medical Record Consumer Tracking System (CTS)
- Provides tools for treatment plans and status reports.
- Allows fast electronic retrieval of all documentation within a consumer’s chart.
- Quick check tool alerts staff to any needed services the consumer may need while at the clinic.
- Remote access capability for our field staff to access a consumer’s entire chart when visiting a coordinating agency, adult foster care home or other program.
Appointment Tracking System (ATS)
- Assists referral sources with online scheduling at either clinic.
- Allows consumers to set-up appointments without contacting the clinic by phone.
Our Eastern Market clinic is our most accessible inner-city location. It is located in the heart of the inner city at the corner of the historic produce shopping district. We specialize in treating adult consumers 18 and over. We also have an on-site private medical practice providing primary medical care.
Case Management Supervisor
Case Management Supervisor
2939 Russell Street
Detroit, MI 48207
Our Eastern Market Clinic Offers:
Notice of Privacy Practices
Adult Personal History Form
- On-Site Private Medical Practice For Primary Care
Abigail Wilson, MA, SST
Our Southgate clinic is located in southwestern Wayne County, an ideal location for downriver consumers and adult foster care homes. We specialize in treating adult consumers 18 and over.
Kenneth T. Longton, RN, BSN
Skill Building/Peer Support Supervisor
14799 Dix-Toledo Road
Southgate, MI 48195
Our Southgate Clinic Offers:
- Independent Living Apartment
© 2012 Team Mental Health Services. All Rights Reserved.
Team Mental Health Services is an provider
Team Mental Health Services
921 Howard Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Eastern Market Directions